While Pandora may have introduced the world to streaming radio, LiveXLive has refined it. You can listen to what the service thinks you’ll like, or try out one of its human-curated channels and playlists. It also has hyper-specific playlists that appeal to particular tastes and moods, such as Yacht Rock. If you aren’t ready to subscribe to LiveXLive quite yet, you can try out its free version. This calorie counter and exercise tracker aims to help you lose weight the old-fashioned way—expending more calories than you take in. With its smart design and an extensive library of foods, it makes quickly logging the calories you take in and what you burn while exercising a snap.
Reverso Dictionary is another popular multilingual dictionary. It’s not quite as good as Dict.cc or Dictionary Linguee. However, it’s a viable option if those don’t work for you. Additionally, the app features example sentences, audio pronunciations, word games for memorization, offline support, and more. It’s not half bad, although we would recommend other apps on this list before we recommended this one.
Best Android Password Manager Apps
The jargon-free dictionary entries are more than 12,000, which are very concise. This was revised many times and useful for both students and professionals; thus, it has reached a very good position for a medical dictionary app for android. Completely Offline & FREE medical dictionary app containing medical disorders & diseases with detailed definitions, symptoms, causes and treatment information. A free medical dictionary offline app on medical diseases & disorders with detailed definitions, signs & symptoms, diagnosis, causes, prognosis, prevention and treatment. In case your device has low memory, the on-line version would be a better solution. It’s not all fun and games though—this app has a formidable offline dictionary https://apktop.mobi/offline-dictionaries, which is pretty much as good as it gets when it comes tofreeservices.
- The app includes helpful timeline-based graphs of temperature, wind, and rain predictions.
- Our list of best free offline dictionary software for PC will help you in finding meanings of words without the need of any internet connection.
- Tamil Dictionary – Tamil Dictionary API. Access agarathi.com tamil dictionary functionality in an easy to use REST API form.
- This dictionary contains more than 1,55,000 words and is available offline i.e. to find the hindi meanings of words, you don’t need to remain connected to internet.
- When you first download the dictionary, it is saved on your micro SD card or local memory.
- Lexilogos – This one combines some of the above dictionaries so that you can search any of them from one place.
- Below are a few FAQs related to dictionaries answered to cater your ambiguities.
NOOK Profiles can be created on the NOOK for Android app. To create additional profiles open the Navigational Menu and tap Manage. In the Profile menu screen, tap the + at the upper right hand corner. You can then name additional profiles and select what type and assign content. NOOK Profiles can be accessed by opening the Navigational menu then tapping on the User name at the top of the menu.
Android has struggled with podcasts (they don’t call ’em “Droidcasts,” after all), but Pocket Casts is here to help. Filled with both up-and-coming and established acts, Bandcamp is one of the most exciting music marketplaces there is. The app was initially built around streaming songs you’d already purchased on Bandcamp, but now it’s a one-stop-shop for digital and physical band merch.